Types of cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said computer. Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, two types can be distinguished: own cookies and third-party cookies. There is also a second classification according to the period of time that they remain stored in the client's browser, which may be session cookies or persistent cookies. Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies. For more information, you can consult: http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/canaldocumentacion/publicaciones/common/Guias/Guia_Cookies.pdf.
Cookies used on our website
Acceptance of cookies policy
- Accept cookies. This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during this session.
- Close. The notice is hidden on this page.
Deactivation of cookies
The user can - at any time - choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through the browser settings; for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647.
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042